Sunday 23 June 2013

Festival Fashion: Badger & Kingdom


I have spent the last few weeks becoming extremely envious of the people tweeting about going to Glastonbury this coming weekend, and this jealousy is not being helped by the numerous instagram images of festival outfits and half-packed bags that keep popping up on my feed.  However, as much as the green monster may rear its head, I find comfort in the fact that I have had my festival experiences and I have all the amazing memories of those wet and windy English weekends.  As well as catching up on all the live performances from the artists, I equally enjoy scrolling through the photos online of the fashionable festival goers. 

It really does seem that fashion and festivals go hand in hand, with many people experimenting with outfit choices and embracing the cool, nature-inspired look.  If it's T in the Park, Latitude, Bestival or Reading and Leeds, these statement print t-shirts from Badger & Kingdom fit the bill for festival fashion.  They are easy to wear and effortlessly cool.  Lets face it, it is not the most sensible of ideas to be donning a maxi skirt at an English festival, but rocking a pair of denim shorts, wellies (naturally) and an icon tee keeps you festival fresh and on-trend!

To check out the range of clothing my Badger & Kingdom, pop in and see us at Bird's Yard, Sheffield.


No comments:

Post a Comment