Tuesday 2 July 2013

How To Use Washi Tape.


When the beautiful new Bevolee washi tape arrived in at Moonko recently I snapped up the chance to write a post about how to go about using this crafty tape.  I run a craft and DIY blog myself called 'Trends With Benefits' and washi tape is a staple in our box of supplies.  I thought I would put together some of my favourite creative ideas for you all to have a look at.  All of the images above were found on Pinterest, so why not come on over and give MoonKo a follow!

ONE: Use washi tape to label you cables and chargers.

TWO: Great for organising your diary or filo fax. Keeps all your notes neat and tidy and looks great too.

THREE: Why not cut out little squares and stick them on your laptop keyboard? I love the one in the picture above - it looks so cute!

FOUR: Wrap a small amount of washi tape around a tea light to bring a splash of colour into any room.

FIVE: Create beautiful gift tags or cards using complementing colours and ribbon.

SIX: Wrap washi tape around glass jars or glasses and use as candle holders or pen pots.


I hope this post has provided some inspiration for you all and has given you some ideas on how to get crafty with washi tape!

1 comment:

  1. LOVING the calendar suggestion, plus it would give me a reason to have to buy a tonne of different colours! Excellent! :)

    Lucy xo

    ReplyDelete