Friday 12 July 2013

Enchanted Forest




Jewellery can be a very expressive and personal purchase, fashion pieces, that add a touch of glamour to the everyday.  Classic, simple pieces for the minimalist, and the bold, colourful, eccentric jewels for the more extrovert among us.  This is what makes accessories so great, they add an air of character.   Even with the most plain of shift dresses, a necklace can express how you feel on a certain day and bring an outfit to life.

I would say that i take the more minimalistic route when it comes to jewellery choices.  I wear very few items, but the ones that I do chose, I chose carefully.  I like my jewellery to mean something to me, that has some relevance to my life and personality.  That is why I like my jewellery to be handmade, that tells a story, knowing that it has been created with so much love and care.





I have known about Bonbi Forest creations by Lee May Foster-Wilson for a long time, they fit all of the above, such beautiful and inspiring pieces.  I  love the way she sees the world, there is something very magical about her designs, their whimsical character and the way they encompass nature make you feel like you have found a secret, magical treasure.   This is very special in an item of jewellery and only something that is handmade could evoke such wonder. 
 
You can purchase Bonbi Forest items on the Moonko website



 Kendall Turner Aka Trends with Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment